Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Fun Dog Story

Yesterday I was walking Daisy, when I saw a neighbor, Maria, with her dog Happy. She warned me that Happy has been fighting with other dogs lately. When Daisy approached, she snarled at her-not typically how Happy responds to my dog. I looked at her dog and noticed the stomach area. I said, Maria, I don't know if you know what I do, but I see energy fields? Your dog has a sour tummy. What have you been feeding her?" Maria said, "I changed her food…to a cheaper dog food.". I explained how in humans, we have neurological (brain) tissue in our intestines, and that's why digestive issues can make us crabby. I'm not sure if it's the same with dogs, but I guessed it so. She has a crabby dog because she has a sour tummy! Happy looked at me, then Maria, and then pathetically down at the ground. I said, "OH Puppy!" and Maria said, "I'm so sorry Happy-I didn't know." It was so gut wrenchingly sad. Poor dog. I'm eager to see if Happy improves
the near future. :-)
(I changed the names of my neighbor and the dog for privacy)

No comments:

Post a Comment