Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teaching my boys The Mohr Method of Healing, Reiki Level 1


I am teaching the boys MMOH Reiki Level One as I comb through it, one last time, for edits. They both wanted to see auras and feel energy. They both wanted to see colors. Tonight, Nevin saw a tree branch for his Attunement, and Ian saw nothing, but felt peaceful. When we were finished with the Attunements, I immediately showed them how to see their auras in their hands. Ian said that he has been seeing them for 4 years now, on everything. And then he started to leak tears. I asked him why he was crying and he shrugged that he didn't know why? I cried during my first Attunement-very hard. It was a cleansing thing as I embraced a new and higher frequency into my being. I saw a big and beautiful tree during my Attunement-Nevin saw a tree branch. I told them that a little piece of Mommy was definitely inside of them! And that they are definitely my boys! When we did scanning-the body work, I taught them how to play with each other's energy fields and they giggled when experiencing this. I showed them how to pour energy into their hands. And when they received Reiki treatments, both saw colors flicker-every color of the rainbow and pink and other shades and hues too! They are very eager to learn the organized hand positions tomorrow. When we were learning how to move the energy-which the boys described as moving water in the air, I said that this is why Mommy doesn't like crowds; because I feel this all of the time. Nevin said, "LIke you are in an ocean, Mommy?" I said, "Yes, and sometimes it feels like I can't breath. So I "Bubble Up". Nevin said that he's felt like that a couple times, himself. It was all very positive and inspiring. I'm teaching them an adult class with adult words-not kid words, and they are getting it. And they are getting it fast! I feel really good about all of this. It's been a long time waiting for this class for all of us. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment