Monday, January 21, 2013

1/21/13
I just moved into my new space. I have 2 decks of Angel cards that I mix together. I pulled, "Flexibility" and "Flexibility" when I asked what to expect for the year ahead from my move. This week alone, I have had 2 people share interest in using my space for workshops and classes. I am open and FLEXIBLE to 2013 in every way shape and form!

My goal is to launch The Mohr Method of Healing training system on a global level, in 50 languages, in every country that has Reiki Masters seeking a system to teach from. I am completely open to the Universe and what it brings me at this time..

For nearly 20 years, I have massaged clients, and taught Reiki and Psychic Development. I have always ran my business similar to other business in the area-attended marketing meetings, advertised from word of mouth, and continued to grow and build. Although I thoroughly enjoy inspiring people in my local community, I crave larger venues and greater sized audiences. After attending a wonderful group hosted by Kevin Kowalke called The Thursday Morning Thing, I have changed my approach to business greatly. The members of this group are power-house business owners who have figured out the keys to business success. It is fantastic to be around such grand goal setters. People that are OK with money and fame, and creating legacies in our world.

My goal from my training system is to ELIMINATE the poverty consciousness that is associated with healing and teaching Reiki. So many healers believe that by limiting their income (charging less that they should or giving healing away for free) that they are helping others. No, this is not true. Although charity is wonderful, it shouldn't come at the cost of your own success. "Money and success make you more of what you already are"Secrets of the Millionaire Mind"by T.Harv Eker. If you are insecure, you might become a condescending jerk if you are wealthy; but if you are naturally generous, you will become one of those people that secretly buys gifts for others and donates to major humanitarian causes. To fear wealth and success is to limit, attract, and create that same energy for your friends, family, and students. It is literally the opposite of healing or wholeness-it is a poverty consciousness and is a negative and lacking vibration. Some actually believe that by suffering financially that they are serving the world, or even their higher power. I don't know about you, but my higher power wants me to shine as brightly as I can-making it OK and inspiring for others to match my energy around me! After all, my success inspires others to take steps toward their own success. I feel that I have a daily duty to keep my own energy and frequency as high as possible. In doing this, I model for my students how to be their best selves. I can't indulge in negative thoughts and behaviors because it is selfish (in a bad way) and lowers my frequency. My students, friends, family and children depend on me to be the best Lisa I can be, each and every day! 

SO with all of this in mind, I embark on a new journey, in a new space, with a new perspective in how to reach my goals. Hopefully, modeling the keys to success to all who surround me.

No comments:

Post a Comment