Thursday, February 7, 2013

New dreamboard

We are reorganizing our home, changing bedrooms and spaces. While doing this, I really studied my dream board-I need to hang it in a new place. To my amazement, 1/2 of it has manifested! Not only has it manifested, but what has come into my life is bigger and better than what I had up there. My very first dream board we manifested nearly everything on there, and what we received in every case was better than the image up there. It's amazing, but dream boards REALLY DO WORK!

I met with my financial advisor this morning and she suggested it was time for both of us to make a new dream board. I never mentioned the above-it just came up randomly. Of course, there are no coincidences-only directional markers to validate our steps on our journey. This last Law of Attraction class I instructed, I also stated it would be fun to do this. I think the best way to organize it would be to choose the categories from the Chinese Bagua (Image above). This involves an 8 sided wheel-each representing a different aspect of life. The center being spiritual focus. After collecting images and then adding affirmations, I would like to create a meditation to "seal the deal" in my subconscious mind as well as conscious. Maybe in March? For now, I am going to start collecting images and phrases from magazines and online. Join me in this endeavor. Most of you know what you don't want, but do you know what you DO want? I do-and I am ready to model it to the world. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment